-
October 31st, 2003, 11:29 PM
#291
Senior Hostboard Member
Im playing Shadow Hearts.
Its ok...
- wait! [img]eek.gif[/img] Is that Yasunori Mitsuda in the credits!? I believe it is!
This game is great! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
October 31st, 2003, 11:32 PM
#292
Inactive Member
Playing- FFXI (might get better), Xenosaga, PSO, Armored Core: Silent Line, and DW4 (borrowing both)
-
November 2nd, 2003, 05:46 AM
#293
Inactive Member
I'm playing FF9 right now...I had to give MGS2 back...now I'm going to try getting MGS2: Substance, mwahahaha (Oh God, I've become a MGS2 fangirl...help!)!
I'm also going to try replaying RE: Remake and finish SH2. I'm such a coward T_T
-
November 2nd, 2003, 11:22 AM
#294
Inactive Member
Pokemon Puzzle League for the N64. What? It is a good game.
Ral-kun, didn't you show me a version of Freeloader for the PS2?
Also, the green screen for dvd playback on the PS2 ain't a glitch. It's to prevent copieing of DVDs to videos. Kinda pointless as not too many us PS2s to watch DVDs. I blame the green screen.
-
November 2nd, 2003, 12:34 PM
#295
HB Forum Owner
It's no use as a copy protection, you can always copy the composite signal anyways, and since you'll be recording it in a VHS tape, who cares about it being lower quality, when VHS is much lower q? Also, if they are interested in assfucking their customers that way, why don't sony DVD players have this protection as well? I still think it's a rather mysterious thing.
-
November 3rd, 2003, 04:23 AM
#296
Inactive Member
Thats it! The reason they don't do it with normal DVDs is so they can sell more of them. PS2 as a DVD player is just a name. The green screen forces them to buy a seperate DVD, so that Sony can get a bit more! The assfuckers! Isn't that a scam?
Oh yea, and never play Civilization II for a whole day. It horts!
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 02, 2003 12:25 PM: Message edited by: One Classy Bloke ]</font>
-
November 4th, 2003, 02:46 PM
#297
Inactive Member
hello i am new
i am playing chaos legion and a bit of shadow hearts to! lol [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
-
November 4th, 2003, 05:04 PM
#298
Senior Hostboard Member
Im currently playing F-ZERO GX. Fantastic game.
Oh yeah, and ive been playing Guilty Gear X2 and Shadow Hearts quite a bit...although the cliche's and poor voice-acting in SH are starting to get on my nerves. But...Yasunori Mitsuda. You know how it is.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 04, 2003 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
November 4th, 2003, 07:41 PM
#299
Inactive Member
Welcome to the board Shadow Vampire!
Wow, lotsa new users lately o.O
-
November 4th, 2003, 08:34 PM
#300
Senior Hostboard Member
Its probabky got something to do with us winning BOTM, its given this board lots of publicity.
Anyway, welcome Shadow Vampire!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks